Monday, March 7, 2011

OHpedia Reflections

The OHpedia project was very important to me because I spent so much time and effort on it.  I am going to like being able to look back on it in the later years to see what I did.

My expectations have not changed during this project I still expect the best work from myself and I expect myself to stay focus and get the task done the best I can.

This project at time definitely tried my patience just because I am not patient at all so when things wouldn't work or it was not turning out how I wanted it to I got frustrated but I just learned to deal with it.

It satisfied me knowing that most all of the benchmarks got done by doing this one project. It left me feeling very relieved and wanting to move on to bigger and better things.

This project allowed me to work on my own pace and gave me creative freedom.

I will always remember being able to create my own lesson and working with Kylie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment