Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lets Be Reflective!

Today we worked on PBL. Everyone (middle and high schoolers) met on the couch to get started on our projects. We sat together and worked on a shared google doc where we wrote what made a virtual lesson interesting. After doing this we came up with expectations for our website that we are doing and created a rubric based on this. Folllowing we all sat together and looked up the word "Metacognition" and wrote on our blog what the word meant and what it meant to be metacognitive.

I am feeling pretty good after today's work. I feel that we got a lot done but i am nervous to get started because I just am stressed because i just get stressed before starting a project because we have such short amount of time to get them done. And at this moment..I am tired....antsy....and feeling like I want to go out somewhere and have some fun.

My partner (Kylie Cloutier) and I are going to fill out the Project Planning form next by finding an expert and resources for our project. Then we need to get started researching.

I am still wondering how it is all going to come together? Like what and how are we teaching the lesson? Are we making a product for this standard?

No comments:

Post a Comment