Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My day!

Today, I did not get to school until 12:25 because I had to help my mom with my little sister because my mom had to work. But when I got here after playing kickball I got right to work on my literary analysis paper. I got a page and a half done. I feel really accomplished.

But to more follow the prompt I did not start my day off with any goals because I was not here but I feel that I would have probably achieved them because I am in the focused mood. Next time during PBL, I need to work on the project with my partner. I feel that I am going to need to have help from the facilitators on how to enter it and make it the least bit entertaining. As a group member I would have to give myself a 0 because I did not work with my partner today because of conflicting schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment